Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
Midari Vs. Waltz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Midari Vs. Waltz

3 posters

Go down

Midari Vs. Waltz Empty Midari Vs. Waltz

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

*Midari appeared in a dark, murky area of the forest of death. He then took out a pen, and began to draw a kanji for water style on his hand.*
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki
Bloody Devil of the Leaf: Hokage

Back to top Go down

Midari Vs. Waltz Empty Re: Midari Vs. Waltz

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

<>Waltz walked into the scene his hands in his pockets his eyes wondered around taking in the landscape.<> Hope I didn't keep you waiting to long...Midari .
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 pm

"No, just in time actually." Midari pocketted his pen, then but both hands behind his back, turning towards Waltz. "We can start on your mark." Midari positioned himself for dash.*
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm

<>Waltz let out a sigh as he took his hands from his pockets and took a offensive stance.<> Very well then..<>Waltz quickly made two handsighs as his feet where set a blaze. Waltz would the charge at Midari each step he took scorched the ground under him. Before getting to close Waltz flipped into the air and came down on Midari with a heel drop kick.<>
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:29 pm

"Simple." Midari held his hand with the water style kanji on it towards Waltz falling heel. From the hand fired a- "Pressure Projection."- Right up towards Waltz, attempting to douse the flames on his foot and propell him backward. "Fire? Bad match up, hm?" Midari focused chakra to his feet, and quickly dashed back out of the way. He began to make handsigns. "These aren't ordinary flames..."
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm

<>The flames on Waltz's foot where weakened and Waltz's foot slammed into the ground making a small creator. As the steam from Waltz's foot spread threw area Waltz spoke as he went out of vision<> Bad match up? I guess I'll just have to improvise. <> In the cover of the steam Waltz began break dancing spinning around on his hands and from his feet shoot out blasts of white flames everywhere <>
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hmhm, such randomness." Midari finished his handsigns, then his eyes turned a bright blue for a second. He then whispered "Water style: Mist Veil." He knew that steam would be created by the pressure projection hitting the flames, and this steam is perfect for his genjutsu. Waltz was firing flames everywhere, and in this genjutsu the flame would graze Midari's leg, slowing him down and causing him to go on the defensive. While that happened, the actual Midari placed his hand with kanji on the ground, setting dozens of water traps across the field.*
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm

<>Waltz saw his attacked had landed and took this chance.From Waltz's hands he released a blast of energy launching himself into air and high in the sky. Waltz's looked down at the forest but all he could see was the cloud of steam covering everything.<> Looks like I lost track of him... well if I can't see him...<>Waltz began doing a series of handsighs<> I'll just have to hit everywhere.
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm

*Midari looked up, noticing Waltz took to the sky. "Whats he planning?" Midari made a quick stream of back to back handsigns. "Water style: Water Storm." Suddenly heavy rain and hail began to fall from the sky. Previous flames on the field began to douse, and the field was being covered slowly in water. Midari took a shuriken out, and made two shadow clones shortly after. The dashed into separate directions, and threw their shuriken at the air borne Waltz at different times from different locations.*
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

<>Waltz noticed the clones and shurikens headed at him and smiled. He clapped his hands his handsighs complete. On the ground below him a circle was appeared around the area as he cried out<> Shinning Bind!!! <> From the circle and upward a large beam of of Delz chakra (white flames) shot up incinerating everything with in the circle's radius. The shurikens,the clones, even Midari although Waltz didn't know where he was.<>
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm

*He felt the rupturing ground as the white flame beam was coming up. Before it fired, Midari jumped into the air making a series of handsigns. "Water Eruption!" A seemingly infinite amount of water gushed from Midari's mouth, enough to cover a small village. It clashed with the beam of white flames, and thanks to the water storm, the water eruption was stronger than usual, strong enough to douse the beam, and give the field a layer of water. Because of all the flames and water, it was a massive amount of steam covering the entire field, which was bad for all that was in it. Midari smiled and whispered. "Mist Veil." Now everything in the mist was instantly trapped in a Genjutsu. For Waltz's genjutsu, a whip lashed at him and whipped around his legs, squeezing them hard enough to cut off his blood surculation to the legs. Then, Midari appeared behind Waltz, grabbing hold of him. As he did, swords and knives jutted out of Midari's body, ravaging Waltz body. The Real Midari stood in a tree somewhere in the mist, watching and observing.*
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Waltz Yamati Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

(You know I'm still in the sky right?)
Waltz Yamati
Waltz Yamati
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 pm

(Yes I do. From a beam of mist that covered the whole area, and a massive body of water, the steam would surely reach the sky. And the Midari stabbing your right now is part of the genjutsu, so you'll feel the excruiating pain like any other genjutsu, btu I don't intend for you to die xD)
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 pm

BUMP GET BACK TO POSTIG YOU BUMS MAKE THE SITE LOOK PRESENTABLE!!..xD
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper:: Raikage
The Black Reaper:: Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Midari Fubuki Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:11 pm

(I think Waltz forgot about it...I'll send him the link to the site, and hopefully he gets back on.)
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down