Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
Midari Fubuki Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Midari Fubuki

Go down

Midari Fubuki Empty Midari Fubuki

Post by Midari Fubuki Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 am

Name: Midari Yukimashita Fubuki
Nick Name: ?
Village: Konoha
Kekke Gen Kai: Blade Blood (Blbl, not "B.B"): From a single drop of blood, Midari can summon various types of weapons, and depending on the amount of blood, depends on the durability of the weapon. A verbal command or single handsign is needed to summon the weapons, and the weapons can be summoned on the surface of something, from inside Midari's own body, and if blood were to expand inside of water and make all the water red, then all the water can be used to create several weapons, or one massive weapon. Other items such as scrolls, smoke bombs, etc can also be summoned this way.
Elements: Water, Fire, Lightning
Personality: Depends on how his day is going. On an average day, he can be a dry humor, sarcastic type of person, but he is serious and never hesitant when the situation calls for it.
Appearance: Midari Fubuki 60094310
Bio:
Midari's past is shrouded in deceit, betrayal, and blood. Midari's clan, widely known as the "Ketsueki Clan", was famous on the field of battle due to their unique ability to control the blood of the fallen and bring swift victories to countless wars between clans. But as famous as they are, they were feared just the same, both friend and foe. Rumor had it that majority of the Ketsueki Clan were always blackmailed into fighting. Unfortunately, I am proof of that this was no rumor, but a reality, one everyone would love to forget. My parents were fortunate people, never having to fight in war, that is, until I came along. Willing, no one would fight in a war if given a choice, its because of this that the head of our former village, a name not worth recognizing, waited till the right time to blackmail. The doctors that were delivering me, Midari, were hired by the head of the ninja council to keep me in their car-- I'm sorry, "care", until my parents met their demands. Of course, they demanded they fight in the current war between some eye technique clan. Can't remember which one, its too many of them, you know?

While they were supposely caring for me, I was feircing fighting and training. Not by choice don't get me wrong, I couldn't eat if I didn't train and hone my skills. Yup, from 4 to 17, I lived that type of hell. They didn't even bother telling me about the news in the village. Apparently, my parents died some time when I was 9, My mom couldn't handle herself in the war that surprisingly lasted 8 and a half years. Being set to war so shortly after having me, she was obviously in no condition to fight. From what I heard, from someone, I can't remember her name, it was as beautiful as she was. But anyway, my mother died from straining herself on the battle field, and my father died while protecting her. It appeared his so called allies didn't back him up when the enemy surrounded him. Remember when I said my clan was famous as much as they were feared? This was definite proof of my claim. They were too scared of my parents to support them, despite my parents helping them for so long.

My mother, Yuki Fubuki, and my father, Marutatsu Fubuki, were claimed to be the most pampered of the Ketsueki Clan. Not hard to see how I got my middle name now is it? I never seen my parents, only heard stories. Stories that were fabricated like "They're fighting so hard for you right now Midari. You should be proud" when I was 6, or bullshi--, crap, stories like "I'm sure they will return soon" when I was 13. I got to the point where I didn't care for stories, I just wanted to see these parents of mines that were praised so much. Too bad the only time I got to see my parents was looking at their names on their tombstones, 8 years after they died.

Now I was 17, and single, of course. No time to look for your significant other while forcibly training for more than a decade. Of course, due to my heritege, I was forced into the next war. I was the last of my clan. How? No clue, they were all the rage 3 years ago. Maybe they were thrown into some over grown pandora's box, only to be used when the ninja council wanted to end it all? Or they could have still been fighting in some random war overseas for an unknown cause? I wish, even a fool could tell they were all dead.

During the war, my training paid off, but for what? I work my ass off for 1/5 of my life, just to fight in a war for another 1/5 of my life, just because some ninja council told me too. Why was there even a war? From several sources, it was over some forbidden scroll that the council had stolen decades ago, and apparently the villages we have been fighting were trying to get what they had stolen back. My parents died for this greed, and I'm sure they planned for me to do the same. Unfortunately for them, I found out this tidbit before the war ended.

My plan was simple. I killed one of the enemy units, and took their get up, signifying that I was now an enemy of my old village. I felt empowered by this armor, shrouded in darkness, drenched in innocent blood, it enraged me just thinking about it. Just the mentality that would make it easier to do what I needed to do. Now, I could go into gorey details and sentences upon sentences of foul laughing, but sadely it is of little importance. The council were killed, but not by me, Once I ended the war by taking out both sides, I told that girl what was actually going on. You know, that beautiful girl with the beautiful name? Her name was Rozalyn Haedangwha, and she told one of her friends, and they told two of their friends...you know how these things work. Once the ninja council was overthrown by the villagers, they died one by one days to weeks later. I'll admit, I did get one of those kills in.

Feeling like I did the right thing, I left without a single regret. Along my travels, I came across several villages and towns with promising people, but one stuck out the most. I couldn't turn away from this place, no matter how ignorant some of the people were. I made a few friends there, and even had an illegitimate child. Okay, that was a lie, but the children here were nice. After growing so close to them, 4 years later, I was made the head of this place. I didn't turn it down, because I wanted to prove to myself that I could be a better leader than any council out there. I wouldn't be so underhanded, and if I was to be like that by some twist of fate, I'd do it impartially. So here I am, sorting through papers, signing agreements to things I didn't even read yet. It's tedious, but its to be expected, being the Hokage of the Leaf village. Now I guess I should be getting back to work, Ciao.

Fine
Midari Fubuki
Midari Fubuki
Bloody Devil of the Leaf: Hokage
Bloody Devil of the Leaf: Hokage

Back to top Go down